1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
following back heaps♡
you cannot listen to this song and be angry.
Number 1 rule of HIMYM and Doctor Who
always reblog the fandom anthem
History according to Tumblr.
I’M CRYING I’M IN HYSTERICS I DON’T THINK I’LL EVER RECOVER THIS MEANS I CANNOT GO TO COLLEGE ON WEDNESDAY THANK YOU
Putting this on my main blog because I know everyone loves history as much as I do and needs to laugh.
I think this just gets funnier every time I see it.
I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET NICE TATTOOS AND TRAVEL AND GO TO LOADS OF CONCERTS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT AMAZING PLACES AND COSY COFFEE SHOPS AND ADOPT CUTE PUPPIES AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK WITH A PLETHORA OF BLANKETS AND STAR GAZE AND TAKE PICTURES OF NICE THINGS AND JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
Welcome to London.
Disney's Leading Men (1937 - 2014)
(click pictures for years)